The Ohio State University serves as the only Cirrus Standardized Training Center in central Ohio to serve your Cirrus Primary, Instrument, or Transition Training needs. We are proud to introduce our newest Flight Education Aircraft, a Cirrus SR-20 G3.
New Aircraft Equipment
- Continental IO-360: 200 Horsepower Engine
- Dual Garmin WAAS Certified GPS Units
- EMax Engine and Fuel Monitor
- Avidyne Glass Cockpit Display
- Skywatch Traffic Information
- XM Weather and Radio
- Leather Seats
- $190.00/hour Aircraft Rental
- $39.50/hour Instructor
All Cirrus instructors are qualified through the Cirrus Standardized Instructor Program.
If you are curious about the takeoff and landing performance of our Cirrus, feel free to download and use Ohio State’s SR20 Takeoff and Landing Distance Spreadsheet
For more information about starting your Cirrus training, please contact:
OSU Flight Education
Flight Training Clinic